- 2012 Australian Census of Women in Leadership
- Download the key findings of the 2012 Census
- What stops women from reaching the top? Confronting the tough issues – Bain & Company, Chief Executive Women – 2011 (PDF 1.32MB)
- Women Matter: Gender Diversity a corporate performance driver, McKinsey & Company, 2007 (PDF 1.08MB)
- Level the playing field: a call for action on gender parity in Australia – Bain & Company, 2010 (PDF 934KB)
- Flexible work models: How to bring sustainability to a 24/7 world – Bain & Company, 2010 (PDF 897KB)
- Women at the top of corporations: Making it happen – McKinsey & Company, 2010 (PDF 1.94MB)
- Moving Women to the top: McKinsey global survey results – McKinsey & Company, 2010
- ASX 500 Women Leaders: preliminary research note – Reibey Institute, 2010 (PDF 232KB)
- ASX500 companies with women directors delivered an average ROE over 3 years 10.7% higher than those without women directors. Companies with women directors delivered an average ROE over 5 years 11.1% higher than those without women directors.
- In 8 out of 10 sectors, companies with women directors demonstrate higher ROE than those without women directors.
Reibey Institute ASX500, Preliminary Research Note, August 2010